Anti-Inflammatory Food Pyramid.
The shape of diet chart will be an upside down pyramid with the following features:
- High - water (reverse osmosis, distilled, spring, zerowater)
- High - soluble-fibre (with: prebiotics and high vitamin C)
- High - fat (with: marine omega-3 - but: low omega-6, very low fried fats, and no trans-fats)
- Medium - protein (with animal proteins)
- Low - carb (very low fructose/sugar, very low refined carbs)
- Low - alcohol (or none, for neurotoxic/social reasons)
- Very low - fructose/sugar (very low refined carbs in general)
- Intermittent fasting (especially skipping breakfast)
- Vitamin D3 (Sun exposure or supplemental)
- Metabolic exercise (cardio, weight, glycogen training)
I'll start adding graphics and pictures once I get all the text info in the site.